At North Adelaide Dental Care office , we proudly use the iTero digital Scanner as an alternative to those awful goop-filled dental impressions! The iTero scanner is all about keeping you comfortable while delivering precise imagery, without the putty-filled impression tray that makes you gag! Not only is it more comfortable, it is safe , quick, and eliminates the need to retake impression multiple times .
If your are interested in Invisalign® , we want you to understand that the process doesn’t have to be time consuming or expensive. With iTero®, we can provide comfortable , safe, accurate , and fast treatement in just one office visit.We want you to spend less time at the dentist’s office and more time enjoying your new smile! Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
What is ITERO digital scanner ?
iTero scanner is a state-of-the-art digital camera sysyem that enables the dentist to take a 3D digital scan of the patient’s teeth and gum tissue , make adjustments in real time, and transmit the file wirelessly for processing.
It can streamline both orthodontic and restorative work by taking a digital scan for your new crown, bridge, or Invisalign® aligners
How does CEREC® Work?
The Wand – the dentist usese the iTero to capture images of your mouth surfaces and gum tissues
The scan – You and the dentist can follow the scanning progress on the computer screen
The 3D Model – the completed scan is sent to the computer, which builds a 3D model of your tooth surfaces and gum tissue
The Benefits of CEREC®
• No gooey mess associated with impression materials
• breathe and swallow naturally during the digital 3D scan
• No unpleasant taste
• Does not expose you to radiation
• Uses a laster to generate the images
• Percise fit of crowns, bridges, veneers, and Invisalign® Invisalign® aligners and retainers
• eliminates the need to retake impressions multiple times
• View 3D onscreen with your dentist immediately
• Results in faster delivery times of your personalized Invisalign® treatment plan
• Digital impressions taken for restorative purposes are complete in approximately 3 to 5 minutesTEC